HSD would like all of our high school students and caregivers/parents know that the SRSS Health Clinic is open, and they are able to access services either virtually or in person. Right now, the Health Clinic is staffed with Kimberley Boothe – full time Nurse Practitioner, Rebecca Remple – Dietitian/Nutritionist, as well as Laura Kehler – Clinic Reception. Some primary care services that the Health Clinic provides are:
- Complete physicals & checkups
- Treatment of minor/acute injuries and illness
- Minor procedures
- Bloodwork and specimen collection
- Diagnostic testing
- Reproductive health
- Mental health help & information
- Health education and disease prevention
- Referrals to other health professionals or specialists
- Dietitian/Nutrition services
- And More!
Appointments are available virtually via video chat/phone call, or in person. Students can make appointments via text (204-392-0282), email (email@example.com)or phone(204-326-6426 Ext.5338).