Friday, March 22nd * Day 5
If you are missing any valuables, please come to the office. (Mar 22)
- Today is Number Game or Number Puzzle Day… so try one out.
- Make sure to hand in any Candy ballots to your homeroom teacher or in to the library before you lose them.
- Have a great Spring Break, keep calm and calculate on!
- And for Numeracy Month, today’s Riddle of the Day is…
- Mar 22- All three of my digits are the same. When I am rounded to the nearest ten, I become 1000. What number am I?
- Why was the math book sad? (Because it had so many problems!)
MARCH MADNESS GREEN VALLEY GEAR SALE: Looking to update your Green Valley Gear wardrobe? Or maybe you are looking to show your Green Valley Pride!? Right now you can get 15% off all clothing in the month of March from our online store! Visit https://greenvalleyschool.entripyshops.com/ and enter code MADMARCH on check out!
LIBRARY: Please make sure to check at home for overdue library books, textbooks and chromebook cords while spring cleaning…and return them on April 1.
- High school students. Be sure to check your emails for an email from Mr. Gerbrandt. You need to get your course registration completed this week. (announce until March 22)
- Grade 9 Lifeworks students – don’t forget to submit your portfolios today
- Sign up sheet for grade 9-12 girls fastball is posted outside the gym. Please sign up by Friday, March 22nd. (announce until March 22)
- Open Gym for Badminton from 12:40-1:00
Sign-ups for Dodgeball will be up until the end of the DAY TODAY!!!