The on call/bus duty supervisor is: Ms. Kelly Rafferty
LIBRARY – The annual inventory has started in the library. In order for this be completed in the next couple of weeks, all library books and library chromebooks/cords need to be scanned in order to be accounted for. Please renew or return library books or there will be fines.
Simon Wiebe please come to the library after O’Canada.
CANTEEN – due to the Hot Dog Fundraiser on June 2nd, there will be no pizza available on that day – hot dogs only
- High school students pre-order your hot dog combos for the June 2 bbq in the front foyer. Middle years students can bring their orders into their homeroom teachers. Everyone that orders a hot dog will be entered in a draw to win a prize. One prize for a high school student, and one prize for a middle years student will be given out. As well, if you have donations that you want to bring in you can bring them into your period 1 class, middle years students can bring them into their homeroom class. The middle years class and high school class that brings in the most donations gets donughts for their class! Orders due Friday May.26.
- Please bring recipes for the GVS cookbook to the office asap
- We still have a few extra class pictures left from picture day. If you’d like one, come to the office. They will be thrown out on June 2nd.
- High School Floor Hockey intramurals today 12:15 – 12:30.
- Good luck to our Beach Volleyball teams as they compete in Provincials this weekend.
- Good luck to our grade 8’s as they participate in the gummy bear challenge track day. Students are reminded to change and be at their stations by 11:05.
- GRAD 2017 FAREWELL SUPPER JUNE 1ST @ QUARRY OAKS! ALL Grads will be transported by HSD buses to and from the event. Supper payment of $30.00 is DUE by May 26th Please bring payments to the office. Permission forms will be in the grad lounge and in the main office May 8th.
- The Red River College Field trip is on Monday. Don’t forget to bring a bag lunch.
- The grade 11 grad hoodie meeting has been postponed until Thursday, May 25 at lunch in the high school computer lab. If you haven’t voted for your preferred style yet, please do that ASAP.
- A reminder to the following Grade 12 AHL students who must meet with Mr. Hart in Period 8 and 9 in the Gym with their yellow LOG sheets: Seth, Cole, Adam E, Rodny, Sara, Bobby, Collin, Jaelyn, Bradley, Cody, Kaslynn, Josh, Noah, Mikayla, Josh S, Kaedyn